Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: Ted Koppel shills for Scientology for California Governor
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:57:51 GMT

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
>On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:00:47 GMT,

>Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen) wrote:

>>On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>>>Koppel made an appearance on the Guy Noir Show in San Diego on
>>>Saturday to help Governor Schwarzenegger promote his California bond
>>>drive.
>>>
>>>[Quote]
>>>
>>>Do your part to help save the state that gave you the Eagles and
>>>Scientology and organic pet food and hair conditioner with avocados in
>>>it.
>>>
>>>[End Quote]
>>>http://www.prairiehome.org/performances/20031122/scripts/guy_noir.shtml
>>>
>>>Listen to Guy Noir, Ted, Arnold and the whole PHC show here:
>>>http://www.prairiehome.org/performances/20031122/
>>>
>>>=A9 Gerry Armstrong
>>>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org
>>

>>This is satire/comedy/entertainment. This is not the real
>>Ted Koppel shilling for Scientology. It's Garrison Keillor making
>>a joke and including Scientology in it.
>
>Wow! Good catch! You guys are really on top of your game today!=20
>
>Definitely VWD on spotting the outpoint. Without your alert who knows
>how many people would have listened to the program and thought they
>were really listening to a recording of a telephone call from Arnold
>Schwarzenegger to PI Guy Noir with the Governor lamenting that Maria
>says the Prada suit he wore at his inauguration makes his butt look
>big?
>
>Or how many innocent folks might have thought they really were hearing
>Governor Jesse Ventura saying, "Operators are standing by to take your
>pledge. Call or otherwise we'll have to kill you."
>
>And think of the thousands saved from thinking that it's really Bob
>Dylan singing: "Come all you Republicans help lend a hand. And don't
>criticize what you don't understand. We're selling our bonds all over
>the land At three and a half percent interest."=20
>
>I'll do my part and write to Garrison and ask him to please put
>smileys at the end of every script line from now on, and also please
>have the impersonators not sound so authentic.
>
>And if you folks just keep watching out for any humor someone might
>not get we'll all be ever so much safer.
>
>=A9 Gerry Armstrong
>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

You are one incredible asshole.

Please be sure to web this post on your OSA Goon Squad Page.

Thanks in advance.

--

Cerridwen
OSA GOON

"Critical thinking demands we question the unproven, not that
we meekly accept it." Diane Richardson

For Stats on Scn go to: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/
For News on Scientology go to: http://www.scientologywatch.org