Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: Ted Koppel shills for Scientology for California Governor
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 02:47:14 GMT

On 25 Nov 2003, (edo) wrote:

>On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, (Cerridwen) wrote:
>
>>You [Gerry Armstrong] are one incredible asshole.
>
>You and Hud Nordin posted so everybody would know Guy Noir is satire. At
>least one person (Roger Gonnet) didn't know. Not everybody is going to
>listen to the show. Some are going to read Armstrong's post and think what
>he said really happened.
>
>Armstrong's reaction to Hud Nordin? None. His reaction to you? Dripping
>and drooling sarcasm. Ugly stuff.

Ya, I noticed that too. Gerry now pretends it was a joke and he knew this was
a satire all along.

In his original post he stated:

"Gerry Armstrong" <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:jmo6svgcbip7tu11jn0rvjrg080hs4jb1g@4ax.com...

> Koppel made an appearance on the Guy Noir Show in San Diego on
> Saturday to help Governor Schwarzenegger promote his California bond
> drive.
>
> [Quote]
>
> Do your part to help save the state that gave you the Eagles and
> Scientology and organic pet food and hair conditioner with avocados in
> it.
>
> [End Quote]

He also gave the subject line as "Ted Koppel shills for Scientology for California Governor".

I don't think Gerry is capable of saying "Oops, I made a mistake" or "Duh!, Fooled me".

Instead he attacks me for pointing out the truth. Of course, he feels justified in doing
this because I am nothing more that a lousy OSA GOON.

A lot of us shudder at the idea of what the world would be like under Scn control.
I also shudder at the thought of people like Gerry in control. Life under either
of them would be quite the nightmare, because neither the C of S nor Gerry would
allow any criticism of them.

> The way to tell how incredible an asshole is is not how he treats people he
> likes or that don't bother him. But how he treats people he doesn't like
> or bother him.

Yup. I guess you'll be webbed on the Gerry OSA Goon Page soon.
Congratulations.

Cerri
OSA Goon

"Critical thinking demands we question the unproven, not that
we meekly accept it." Diane Richardson

For Stats on Scn go to: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/
For News on Scientology go to: http://www.scientologywatch.org