Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong - Opportunistic Kook
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:23:39 GMT

On 25 Oct 2003, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:
>In article <3f972d60$1@news2.lightlink.com>, Claire "Ball of Fluff"
>Swazey says...
>>
>>Yes, a number of us have found his OSA follies page to be particularly
>>intelligent and loving.
>
>A number of us find your continued, deliberate mis-statement of the
>title of his page to be characteristic of your dishonesty.

A number of us find your continued, deliberate mis-statement of
the purpose of this page to be characteristic of your dishonesty.

It's dishonest because there is a huge flashing sign at the top
flashing OSA.

The fact that you can defend against this page is truly astounding.

>One of the stupidities Claire uses to attack Gerry and his goon squad page
>is her incorrect assertion that Gerry says the goons doing all the attacking
>are OSA, when in fact Gerry never said any such thing. See for yourself:
>http://gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/writings/ars/ars-2002-11-19.html

Please stop defending this disgusting page. A page that only you, gerry
and OSA think is useful.

--

Cerridwen

"Critical thinking demands we question the unproven, not that
we meekly accept it." Diane Richardson

For Stats on Scn go to: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/
For News on Scientology go to: http://www.scientologywatch.org