http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=CAVB61ID37663.6850115741%40anonymous.poster&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 11 Feb 2003 22:26:25 -0000
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: Methods To Waking Up
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

"ladayla" <ladayla_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message
news:b2belj0169s@drn.newsguy.com...

In article <IR1IOU9N37662.9488657407@anonymous.poster>,
> Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header says...
>
> 9snipped all over just to a couple points of interest to me)
> >

> >"Warrior" <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote in message
> >
> >> In article <A2WG9H3O37662.5468055556@anonymous.poster>, Cerridwen
> >> <Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header> answered:>>

> >I think Cerri wrote this:
> >If you recall, I was rather critical of both Gerry and Caroline, at
> >least critical enough to earn a spot on their OSA goon page,
> >Gerry appears to be a good friend of yours and you didn't seem
> >to take to kindly to my or others criticism of him.
>
> I do not 'take kindly' to criticism of them either, altho I never
spoke up on
> the matter prior to this. I've never met Gerry or Caroline, but I
would be
> honored to do so. In the past, I feel that Gerry has been one of the
absolutely
> most valuable posters to ARS. I found it 'most inexcusable when he
was 'jumped'
> and the Affirmations of LRH were made nothing of ( by guess who?!). I
also think
> that Caroline Letkeman was invaluable to the group. She was brilliant
in her
> assessments of situations here, and funny, and she could sure have
used us as a
> support system in her effort to get her money back. But they have
been attacked,
> attacked, attacked, and have left the group. I personally feel that
their loss
> is a great loss to this NG.

Thanks for your input. I have absolutely, positively, zero interest in
reviving the Gerry/Caroline/Kook/OSA Goon thread.

> >Because of this I felt that you thought I was bad or certainly
> >something was really wrong with me for being critical of these two
> >people that you hold in high esteem and who I think are..... not in
> >very good emotional shape.
>
> You are critical of them because you think they are not in very good
emotional
> shape? This is ARS! If you were to consider what Gerry Armstrong has
been thru
> with the cos(spit),you no doubt would not expect him to be an
academic poster to
> this group. Were you critical of everyone here who is not in....very
good
> emotional shape, you would be doing nothing but criticising. I think
that Gerry
> and Caroline got fed up with being attacked, just as Paulette Cooper
and many
> many others have done, and simply split.

Again you are entitled to your opinion. I have zero interest in
discussing these two people and igniting a flame war over them.
Believe me it would be very easy to do and I want no part of it.

> >You and I have sort of stayed away from each other on ars. You would
> >respond to my completion lists, which I have always appreciated that
> >but other than that we never really exchanged idea or chatted. I
felt
> >whether I was mistaken or not, that you were somewhat disapproving
> >of me and my opinions, if for no other reason than I offended your
> >friend, but I think it may have been something even before that but
> >just don't know what.
>
> There were a few of us who thought that you might be posting at the
behest of
> cos. Posting their completion lists, promo etc. to show that there
are a lot of
> people still in there and doing it and having success with it, so it
must be a
> good thing.

That is very interesting. And I suppose my reports on what was
happening at international events and reporting how much bullshit and
PR was going on was also considered somehow posting at their behest. I
guess I just didn't use the word "clam" enough and I said LRH instead
of Fat Fuck Hubbard. I called DM, Miscavige instead of poodle boy.

Or maybe I just didn't whine enough about what the C of S did to me.
If I had only told me story about what a fucking victim I really am!

Gee. If I had only known that all it takes is to act like every other
fucking idiot critic and I would have made it with the "in crowd"

> Some stay at a distance when new people come in here until we get a
> 'feel' for who they are and/or what their purpose is in coming here.

I've been posting for almost two years. I think I've been "felt up"
long enough.

People can question my purpose for being here all they want. It won't
make any different in the lists, the stats or my posts.

--
Cerridwen

"Informing people doesn't involve trying to silence those who
disagree with you." --Prignillius

To lurking Scientologists-- Please read the following links:
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats.htm
http://holycows.org/articles/26unisksw.htm