http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=VH2IZLIS37596.94375%40anonymous.poster&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 7 Dec 2002 04:39:00 -0000
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: Flag Resorts to NOTSoSubliminal Sex Advertising for L's
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

"Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:uH9I9.41033$vM1.3250931@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

<snip>

Tory,

Of the many critics here you are the one that disappoints me
the most.

If you really cared about this woman you would help her to get away from
Scientology. I can't believe you can't see that she is drowning.

Call me OSA all you want. It won't help your friend Caroline.

Let me know when you are ready to break out of the second Truman Show
that you have found yourself in. I guess no body told you there was a
second door.

You may not be ready to do that just yet. Just like an Indoctrinated
Scientologist, you already know everything there is to know. Right?

--
Cerridwen

"Informing people doesn't involve trying to silence those who
disagree with you." --Prignillius
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats.htm