http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=QQU8AVAN37577.6757407407%40anonymous.poster&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 17 Nov 2002 22:13:04 -0000
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: goOn SquAd follies kick it up on www.gerryarmstrong.org
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

<gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>Yes, the long-awaited goOn SquAd follies are in revue at
> >>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-
follies.html

> >Are you alleging that Deana Holmes, Diane Richardson, Rebecca
> >Hartong and others are OSA? I can't see any other meaning to the
> >capitalization of the letters "O," "S," and "A" in "goOn SquAd."
>
> Clearly you'd have to see no other meaning. How else could you jump to
> the "conclusions" you've reached below?
>
> They dance to the same tune. They kick at the same time. And at the
> same victims.
>
> If they're not happy doing the goOn SquAd dance, and if all those
> kicks are not career moves, they can quit the troupe at any time.

You are not telling the truth. You put up that web page and call
it "goOn SquAd" because you don't think anyone should dare to
criticize you. This is the very same mindset as a Scientologist.
You know very well what happens to anyone that has the "audacity" to
criticize Scientology and yet you apply the very same policies and THEN
LIE ABOUT IT just like they do.

What's next? Posting the url's of the people that visit those pages?

Read the sig line gerry, it applies to you.

Oh and btw, I am quite sincere when I tell you to lose the picture on
your home page. You look stark raving mad in that photo.

Cerridwen

"Informing people doesn't involve trying to silence those who
disagree with you." --Prignillius