http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=AQE7F49837561.4801388889%40anonymous.poster&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 1 Nov 2002 17:31:24 -0000
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: A Clue for Gerry (was: Caroline: Please wise up and gethelpbe...
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

"Starshadow" <starshadow@starshadow.net> wrote in message
news:3DC298E8.7030409@starshadow.net...
> Gerry Armstrong wrote:
> > On Fri, 01 Nov 2002 06:09:33 -0800, barb <bwarr1@cox.net> wrote:
> >

> >>Please don't feed the tigger, Gerry. At its best, it's capable of
> >>transferring messages from the OC message board to ARS. At worst,
it's
> >>nothing but Dev-T, interminably long threads, and living proof that
> >>stupidity combined with an unpleasant nature and a WebTV hookup is a
> >>Really Bad Thing.
> >

> > Gnaw. The stupidity is completely pretended. The WebTV deal is a
> > cover. You're absolutely right about it being Dev-T. But it's
> > Miscavige ordered Dev-T. Therefore it has some intel value. I mean
> > besides showing how stupid DM is too to invest in pretended
stupidity
> > as the winning valence.
> >

> Totally fucking insane. Bugfuck crazy.

Yup

> If you think Tigger and I are OSA you're certifiably paranoid
> schizophrenic.

Yup

> And that Barb Warr is rah-rahing you, is no endorsement. To think
> I once thought she had a modicum of intellect. Feh.

Yup. But I think it's more of a hip hip hooray than a rah rah.

> No wonder CofS doesn't bother having their nutcases post here
> anymore. The resident nutcases are even crazier than they are.

Yup.

Just like the LRH and the C of S, anyone that crtiticizes Gerry is
part of an evil SP conspiracy. So I guess that would include me as
part of that conspiracy as well. ;-)

Cerri
--
"Informing people doesn't involve trying to silence those who
disagree with you." --Prignillius