http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=XB1KFZOT37555.3142708333%40anonymous.poster&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 26 Oct 2002 12:32:33 -0000
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
Subject: Re: The "Admissions", are they valid?
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

"Caroline Letkeman" <caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message
news:9c1jrusabf38vii0gja7t95codsdnipgt2@4ax.com...

> On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:27:36 -0500, "Fluffygirl"
> <amafluffygirl@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >I figure 3 years is enough of a chance for anybody.
> >
> >I think all this blah blah she did and said this stuff and blah
blah you're
> >just a stupid $cieno stuff is not conducive to efficacious
criticism or
> >dialogue and is, by and large, useless.
>
> You know, Claire, this is exactly what you do, standardly. It is
> exactly what you are doing to Gerry. You refuse to engage him in an
> intellectual exchange about those subjects you list below. You
attack
> him and you plonk him.

Most just killfile quietly and without sorrow. Claire
did it loudly and publicly.

You and Gerry may be in a lot of killfiles. The
only difference is that Claire had the *audacity*,
the unbelievable *nerve*, and the unmitigated *gall*
to plonk him publicly.

I mean how dare she do such a thing. After all
Claire is just a low life Scientologist and you and
Gerry are the Great Wogs sent directly by GOD.

Cerridwen

Thread