§   Legal Archive   ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=a6bc00a0.0302281229.73fc85af% 40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: BarbaraSchwarz2222@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Date: 28 Feb 2003 12:29:55 -0800

acow@acow.com (Have A Cow) wrote in message news:<3e6373a9.51465443@news.prodigy.net>...
> On Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:44:54 GMT, ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:41:45 +0000, Dave Bird <dave @xemu.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> So were is this "hate page" with aggressive comment about each of
> >> the individuals he dislikes?
> >
> >I find the accusation of being OSA hateful, on the same level as if a
> >malicious liar were deliberately calling me a Nazi or a pedophile.
>
> What a pathetic whining attempt to elicit sympathy Rob Clark has
> resorted to. Persuading others to lie on one's behalf about a bogus
> "accusation of being OSA" is low indeed.
>
> >Only a true scumbag would deliberately and maliciously make such
> >a false accusation.
>
> According to Rob Clark's own criteria, which is apparently the
> appearance on the same page of the words "OSA" and " Rob Clark", Rob
> Clark himself is probably deliberately and maliciously accusing Rob
> Clark of being OSA in the post of Rob Clark's I've responded to. You
> can quote me on that.

You can call Gerry Armstrong all you want. He went into hiding short
after I posted that the alleged L. Ron Hubbard documents that he stole
from the Scientology orgs are forgeries. He knows that. He took those
documents in secret cooperation with the criminal infiltrators of
Scientology that forged the documents. They filed legal actions
against Gerry to get the documents back to make them look authentic.
Nothing else than a typical German Nazi trick.

His documents are one big fraud, and Gerry knows it. Now he tries to
disappear, nobody should know where he is so that he can't be held
responsible for what was behind him talking the forgeries: To bring L.
Ron Hubbard in miscredit, to ruin is reputation, to paint a completely
different picture of him as he really was.

Gerry regrets in meantime that he posted last November that he wants a
message from me. He really asked for it. I had completely forgotten
about him. He called for my attention. And above is what he got.

Gerry thinks if Bin Laden can hide successfully, so can he.

Barbara Schwarz

Thread

§   Legal Archive   ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §