§   Legal Archive   ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=a6bc00a0.0212111207.5d0ab820% 40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: BarbaraSchwarz2222@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong ???????
Date: 11 Dec 2002 12:07:52 -0800

HR-Defense@aol.com (Shy David) wrote in message news:<3df6caf5 @news2.lightlink.com>...
> On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 14:42:35 +0800, "Cardinal Marcab"
> <helatrobus@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
> > I have only posted here a few times and I am still in the middle of reading
> > most of the posts.
> > I don't know much about Gerry Armstrong but what is his problem? Is there
> > something I should know about him? I have seen sooooo many posts regarding
> > Gerry and all I can think of is that he must be someone you don't want to
> > know. Am I right?
>
> No, OSA sock puppet goon, you are not right.
>
> More data: http://holysmoke.org/ga/ga.htm
>
> > Cheers
> > Cardinal Marcab

> ----
> Sitting Bull had the right idea!

I know what's wrong with Gerry Armstrong, folks. He is a liar. He
never worked with Ron. Those documents, that allegedly belonged Ron,
never did. They were forgeries put there by Scientology infiltrators
for Gerry to take. So, he took them. He knew that he would be sued to
make the impression that the Scientology orgs also would consider the
documents authentic and not just a fraud. But Gerry agreed to the
game, he liked to play Salman. Gerry Armstong is one big fraud and
very stupid, because the U.S. government had L. Ron Hubbard under
surveillance for Ron' protection since at least when his father Dwight
David Eisenhower ran for U.S. President. Everything what Ron did is in
CIA files and everything what Ron did and said is completely contrary
as to what Gerry said about him or what's in the fake documents. It'a
German Nazi set up, nothing else. That is also the reason why Gerry
loves disgusting Germany that much.

Barbara Schwarz

Thread

§   Legal Archive   ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §