Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:32:32 -0500
From: An Metet <anmetet@freedom.gmsociety.org>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@freedom.gmsociety.org>.
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Complaint Report to US DOJ 02-16-2004

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Cerridwen)
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Feb 2004, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
>
>Gerry Armstrong says:
>
>>183. Indeed, I came to see that even my being suckered into
>>joining Scientology, and all the years of abuse inside the
>>organization, all the knowledge I gained of its structure and
>>operations, and all my experiences inside were for God=92s purposes. He
>>wanted me to become free of this diabolical and dangerous
>>anti-religious extremism, and He wanted me to bring my knowledge and
>>experiences to His other children, who were trapped in this cult or at
>>risk of being trapped, to help them get free. Since I bring God=92s
>>words and message of truth, love and freedom to His children caught in
>>this cult of lies, hate and slavery, I am, theologically, a Prophet to
>>Scientologists. Scientology and the people serving its malevolent,
>>anti-religious purposes, naturally, denigrate and mock my being a
>>prophet as part of their black PR campaign.
>
>LRH thought that anyone that criticized him was evil and ran black PR
>campaigns on him. You sound just as delusional as LRH.

LRH also made lots of money using the religion angle. Isn't that another
thing Gerry and Gandow have in common with him?